Friday, August 26, 2011

Time: From Theory to Introspection

(digitalart - freedigitalphotos.net)

With a few simple questions, we can begin to analyze how we use our time and then begin to get a sense if our time is being used in the most worshipful way.  Here are the core questions for us to ponder:
- Do I spend most of my time with things or people?
- Am I able to give my full attention to people when I am with them, or am I distracted?
- Do I spend any time alone with  God?  If so - how much?
- Do I have any form of Sabbath (day of rest) in my life?
- When I have nothing to officially do, am I immediately pulling out my phone or smart phone?
- What would I do if I had a full day with nothing to do - how would I spend that time?


Think on these questions and see where your thoughts go.
- tC

No comments:

Post a Comment